TrueAbility® Inside Sales Representative (B2B)
TrueAbility® is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative (B2B) to qualify and close business in an enterprise software environment.
TrueAbility is changing the way a modern computer-based workforce demonstrates skill and ability. Our leading platform enables any software or technology to utilize the advantages of performance-based assessment, where individuals “show what they know by doing.” Until now, we have achieved excellent customer growth via founder-led sales. We are now looking for the right person to join our sales organization and take ownership of our sales efforts.
This role is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting company, collaborate with our founders and director of marketing to make a significant impact on the company’s continued success. You will have the ability to be part of an inagural sales team and achieve measurable results. This role requires excellent business acumen, creativity, and technical aptitude to grow TrueAbility’s customer base.
- Meet and exceed target revenue goals by selling company’s product to qualified customers.
- Build pipeline by using outbound prospecting techniques to targeted leads.
- Qualify leads, educate prospects and maintain relationships to close new business opportunities.
- Manage inbound sales calls/lead inquiries and qualify for pipeline.
- Attend industry conferences as needed
- Visit potential customers on-site as required (~10% travel)
- Enable a positive, professional sales cycle experience with all prospects
- Manage enterprise deals from demo through sales engineering, contract negotiation, and legal process.
- Partner with marketing to develop needed content for target prospects, analyze strategy
- Maintain detailed and organized sales process via calendar, CRM tools, and other tools
- Possess a sales “hunter” mentality
- Demonstrate proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, operate independently, and leverage appropriate resources as needed
- Demonstrated track record of prospecting with skills including cold-calling, identifying new business, navigating on-line tools for data mining and prospecting qualified decision makers
- Work experience should include a minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales role
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Confident, positive, energetic, outgoing, professional and team-oriented attitude. Emphasis on team.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Self-motivation a must
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Nice to have
Experience in EdTech, training, learning or assessment industry.
What we offer
TrueAbility offers competitive benefits including healthcare coverage, total compensation package, work hours’ flexibility, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, and frequent celebration of team wins!
This is a full-time position based in San Antonio. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TrueAbility is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.